🥑 10-Minute Avocado Toast Recipe | Easy Healthy Breakfast for PG/Hostel

 

🌿 Introduction

Staying in a PG or hostel doesn’t mean we have to eat boring food every day! I always look for quick, healthy, and tasty recipes that require less time and simple ingredients.

Today, I’m sharing my 10-minute avocado toast recipe, which is creamy, flavorful, and super easy to make. I used all the ingredients available, and it turned out so fresh and delicious! 💚


🛒 Ingredients

#2 slices of bread (brown or white)

#1 ripe avocado

#1 small onion (finely chopped)

#1 small tomato (finely chopped)

#Chilli flakes (as per taste)

#Salt (as per taste)

#Chaat masala (optional)

#Fresh coriander leaves (optional)

#Lemon juice (optional)


👩‍🍳 How to Make Avocado Toast

Step 1:Toast the bread slices until they are crispy and golden.

Step 2:Cut the avocado, remove the seed, and scoop it into a bowl. Mash it well using a fork.

Step 3:Add chopped onion, tomato, chilli flakes, salt, and chaat masala.

Step 4:Add a few drops of lemon juice and mix everything nicely.


Step 5:Spread the avocado mixture evenly on the toasted bread.

Step 6:Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve immediately.

💡 Healthy Tips

Avocado is rich in healthy fats and keeps you full for longer

No need to add butter or oil

Use whole wheat bread for a healthier option

You can add boiled egg or paneer for extra protein


🏠  (PG Life)

I stay in a PG, so I prefer recipes that are quick and easy. Today I used all the ingredients including lemon juice and coriander leaves, and it made the toast extra fresh and flavorful!

But don’t worry—if you don’t have some ingredients in your hostel, you can still make this and it will taste amazing 😊


✨️This avocado toast is perfect for busy mornings when you want something healthy, tasty, and quick. Try it once, and it might become your favorite breakfast too! 🥑✨🫶

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick&helathy paneer masala curry

Green gram Dosa Recipe (Pesarattu) – Healthy & Instant Breakfast

Uttar Karnataka style spicy upma